Telephone: (303) 296-7300
James Miller, joined Childs McCune, LLC., as an associate attorney in 2018. James’ practice areas include; civil litigation, professional liability defense, medical malpractice defense, and legal malpractice defense.
Prior to joining Childs McCune, LLC., James practiced torts insurance defense at Gregory R. Giometti & Associates, P.C. James’s practice areas included; civil litigation, general insurance defense, insurance coverage disputes, coverage investigations, and motor vehicle accident litigation.
James received his Juris Doctor from the University of Notre Dame Law School, and his Bachelor of Arts, in Political Science, from Kenyon College.
While studying abroad at Notre Dame’s London campus, James was a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court team, where he competed as a brief writer and oralist in the UK national competition. Additionally, during his year in London, James externed with Rodney Dixon QC, Temple Chambers, The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, where he assisted Mr. Dixon with his public international law, human rights, and international criminal law casework before the United Nations (UN), International Criminal Court (ICC) & African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
James is a dual American/Australian citizen and lived in Australia for seven years. In his spare time, he enjoys rugby union, basketball, reading, writing, practicing his Spanish language skills, and international travel.
James grew up in Colorado Springs and is delighted to return home to Colorado where he looks forward to continuing to grow his practice at Childs McCune, LLC.
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Notre Dame Club of Denver; Board of Directors (Secretary: 2017-2019)
- Colorado Notre Dame Lawyers Committee (Vice President: 2017-2018; Treasurer: 2016-2017)
- Colorado Catholic Lawyers Guild (Secretary: 2017-2018)
- Project C.U.R.E. Young Professionals Board (2017-2019)
- J.D. University of Notre Dame Law School
- B.A. Political Science, Kenyon College
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- John Bruce Dodd Memorial Scholarship (Notre Dame Law School)
- Pi Sigma Alpha – National Political Science Honor Society (Kenyon College)
- L.R. Schneider Scholarship for Academic Excellence (Kenyon College)
- Project C.U.R.E. – Young Professionals Board Member and Volunteer for non-profit, humanitarian relief organization, that delivers medical supplies and equipment to developing countries worldwide.